You will be instantly impressed by this neat a tidy renovated brick residence with loads on offer it is sure to be popular!
Positioned on the high side of the road on a 668m2 fully fenced block, all the hard work has been done with a stunning sun drenched private backyard, landscaped tropical gardens plus fruit tree's, veggie gardens, bird aviary wood shed and the list goes on.
The double length garage could easily be turned into a teenage retreat plus there is an option with room for a granny flat (STCA).
A remarkable opportunity to enter the property market or add to your investment portfolio.
The home would suit first home buyers, investors and retiree's alike just move in relax and enjoy.
* 3 great size bedrooms 2 with built-ins
* Light filled open plan lounge/dining room complete with a split system air-conditioner, slow combustion fireplace and ceiling fans
* Recently renovated kitchen and updated Canadian maple timber floors.
* Enclosed entertaining for extra living space, 2nd toilet in internal laundry
* Tandem garage, double carport and plenty of extra space for a caravan or boat
* Conveniently located within a short walking distance to local cafes, shopping centre, transport and Bonnells Bay Public School.
* Only 10 minutes to the M1 motorway
Inspections are via scheduled open homes, please contact Matt Raveneau or Grant Wilkins.
Land Size. 668 sqm
Rates Approx. $1,743.00 p.a
Water Approx. $728.62 p.a
Market rent. $475 - $495 p.w
Current rent. $380 p.w
668 Square Mtr