Capturing the very essence of a relaxed lifestyle and overlooking the glistening Brisbane Waters, this home is filled with an abundance of coastal character and charm. The front deck is perfect to enjoy your breakfast in the glorious sun, overlooking the water views which form the focal point of the home.
Situated over three levels with multiple living areas with water views from all, sunny decks to entertain family and friends, within walking distance to Point Clare Public School and the train station for commuters all await.
* Open planned kitchen, dining and lounge area leading to outdoor front deck
* Timber floors, ceiling fans, high ceilings & open fireplace for those cosy winter evenings
* Abundance of cupboard space in the kitchen with gas cooking
* Spacious second living area with water views and French doors leading to backyard
* Main bedroom has walk-in-robe and French doors that lead to Juliette balcony with more water views
* Second bedroom has a fantastic area which could be used as a lounge space or study area for children
* Study nook and additional bedrooms & bathroom are on the third level which leads out to deck with water views
* Glorious sunny back yard backing onto Brisbane Water National Park full of walking trails
* Copious storage under the home; perfect for a trade's person or man cave
* Situated in one of the most convenient and desirable pockets of Point Clare; all within walking distance to public school, the Little Piggy Cafe, Aldi, train station, parklands & cycleways
* Less than a 10 min drive to the M1 motorway to Sydney and the NorthConnex tunnel expediting your commute to the city
* West Gosford shopping precinct less than 5 minutes' drive away & sporting field
* Truly exceptional coastal home that will enrich your life and totally relax you
480 Square Mtr