An excellent opportunity presents itself to purchase a Torrens Title home set in one of the Central Coast's most prestigious areas.
Well located tucked up off Hastings Road for peace and quiet, close to highly sought-after schools, shops and beaches, this well presented low maintenance single level home is ideal for those looking for minimal upkeep and modern conveniences set over a spacious floorplan.
Featuring three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes while the master enjoys a fitted out walk in robe and ensuite, private courtyard, single lock up garage and open plan living / dining that flows through to the kitchen and rear courtyard perfect for entertaining.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Two additional bedrooms both with built in robes
* Open plan living / dining flowing out to large entertaining area
* Low maintenance, private rear courtyard and garden
* Stylish kitchen with quality appliances
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans to two of the bedrooms
* Sun-drenched Northerly aspect to outdoor & indoor areas
* Active coastal living, short stroll to Terrigal Beach
* Well maintained, ideal for first home buyers, investors or downsizers alike
* Single lock up garage, room for off road parking for a second car
* Public transport at your front door, buses directly to Erina Fair & Gosford Train station
Inspections are via open home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Andrew McBride on 0422 618 100
395 Square Mtr