Privately tucked away on 2.4 gloriously sunny and usable acres lies two superb homes attached with a double garage perfect for two families or having the option to have additional separate accommodation for guests or B&B.
The land is gently sloping towards the back of the property with established gardens, fruit trees and a beautiful oak tree. The land can be used for a multitude of activities. The circular driveway as you enter the property provides awesome access to both residences, separate shed & trades person's workshop plus an additional extensive office gives you the option to work from home if needed.
* Multiple living zones that allow anything from peaceful solace while relaxing around the warmth of the fireplaces in both dwellings
* Copious natural light permeates throughout with soaring vaulted ceilings
* Stunning kitchens with Caesarstone benches; Blackbutt flooring in kitchen and dining area
* Formal lounge/dining room with bay window and chandeliers
* Four fantastic sized bedrooms all with built-ins and fans in main residence
* Parents' bedroom with parents' retreat, en-suite has a double person spa bath, double vanity, walk-in-robe and access to the timber rear deck
* Various air-conditioning units in both homes
* Second home has vaulted ceilings; tiled throughout and is open plan with cosy gas fireplace
* One bedroom in second dwelling has an en-suite with luxury oval bath overlooking grounds
* Office/sewing room with an abundance of cupboard space
* Servery from kitchen out to sun room with stainless steel BBQ, Caesarstone benches, vergola and Merbau timber decking
* In-ground saltwater pool with travertine surrounds and glass fencing
* Children's play area including fort and parents sitting area to watch children playing
* Shed with workshop area, carport to fit a motorhome/caravan/boat
* Zoning is E4 Environmental Living, town water and enviro-cycle sewerage system and extensive water storage in tanks
* Putting green to practice those golfing skills
* Right in the heart of the coast making it central to beaches, school bus right at the door, M1 motorway and Westfield Tuggerah
To arrange a private inspection please contact Samantha Hardy on 0402 665 303.
Land Size 2.4 Acre
Rental Approx. $1,500 p.w
Rates Approx. $3,592 p.a.
Water Approx. $333 p.a.