Brimming with potential, this brick and tile residence creates a superb entry point into a highly sought-after area of Terrigal, for young families or those looking to invest.
Privately set on a sunny 702sqm parcel, the elevated home is positioned to capture those cooling summer breezes and to take full advantage of year-round sunlight.The home enjoys a peaceful location while also providing a highly desirable lifestyle, being only minutes from schools, shops, cafes, sporting facilities and beach.
Boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open plan living area, a fully fenced level backyard with entertaining deck and a larger than normal drive through single garage. All this is topped off with two full width verandas at the front and rear of the house.
* Four good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Large child friendly backyard (fully fenced)
* Magnificent outdoor entertaining area with gazebo and outdoor kitchen
* Floorboards throughout; new carpet in bedrooms
* Fully renovated bathroom and new kitchen
* Natural gas cooking and heating plus outdoor BBQ point
* Plenty of storage space available, including a large single lock up garage
* Positioned in catchment for Terrigal Public and High schools
* Located within walking distance to Terrigal beach, cafes and shops
* 90 minutes from Sydney CBD
Inspections are via open home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Tony Pilon on 0438 854 897